Can you handle the truth?
The fact is, if you’re not producing an insatiable desire in your sales and marketing efforts you might as well pack up and go home.
If you are the kind of leader that seeks to:
- Understand and apply the latest platform changes for your brand advantage
- Use today's technology as a tool to understand your customer better, and/or
- Demonstrate return on the digital channels you use
... then this episode of While You Were Working (LIVE) is just what the doctor ordered.
In Episode 38, we spoke with digital marketing analyst, speaker, author AND practitioner, Jason Falls. He shared his no-nonsense approach to staying relevant in today’s market. You'll hear a discussion about what social media is really good for, what kind of return your marketing efforts should produce and how it all works together to create insatiable marketing (otherwise known as customer engagement).
On this episode you'll hear:
- 05:38 What social media is actually for: Six Strategic Purposes
- 07:00 How to think bigger because we're using it wrong
- 11:17 What it takes to create insatiable content
- 14:50 Why your ROI measurement is wrong
- 18:17 Permission for creative math
- 19:20 The book Jason thinks NEEDS to be written for today's marketing environment
Enjoy the episode//
After the show we discussed another area marketers should pay greater attention to. SEO strategy is making a comeback (it never really went away) but there's an interesting channel that is out there that can be used for significant social cred that you're probably discounting: Pinterest. Jason wrote this article about it this week.
Yeah, we're looking at you B2B company...
Stay connected with Jason on your social platform of choice: @jasonfalls
Hire him to speak or catch an upcoming engagement: https://jasonfalls.com/