Ready to Go Rogue? We’re looking for a special kind of person with these qualities:
Here’s the deal: We need a marketing coordinator who’s more than a marketing coordinator. Maybe you were labeled a coordinator at a previous position, but you know (and we should know) that you’re just looking for that breakout opportunity. Nice to meet you.
This role fits into a team of client account leads, strategists, writers, social media specialists, analyst, seo’s, designers, and paid media managers. A marketing doer who’s passionate about creating, executing, optimizing, delivering and then doing it again. But, that’s just a regular Tuesday. We need a swiss army knife. A jack of all trades, master of most.
Sound like you? Great. Let’s get into some “likely to happen” bullet points:
- You have a pulse on the digital space and love to learn what’s coming next
- Managing project tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Conducting market research to identify new growth opportunities
- Design, create and write campaign briefs
- Gathering and analyzing consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Recap client strategy sessions and support the account team on key deliverables
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Coordinate with design and content teams to create advertising material
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Monitor and refine existing programs to meet objectives
- Conduct market and competitive research, see things others do not, and then apply your learnings
Who Are We?
Rogue is a digital marketing-strategy agency that helps growth-oriented companies fight against the “unexpected surprises” that come with big business initiatives.
Ok, but what are you really? Well…really, we’re business builders AND we just happen to carry a marketing toolbox that works with challenger brands AND that have big outcomes they’re looking to achieve.
For more than 10 years, leading Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies have partnered with Rogue to help achieve their digital marketing initiatives and business outcomes. Rogue sits at the crossroads of business consultancy, technology, and marketing in order to build brands, amplify channels, and minimize risk.
Sound like fun? Then maybe it’s time to Go Rogue.
Why Working at Rogue Is Awesome:
You have more opportunity to get major experience at Rogue than you would at any corporate position…we know, because we used to be corporate people (and big agency people) ourselves. We’ve built a company that gives more to employees than we take.
- Competitive pay! Look, we’re small. We don’t have all the perks that become golden handcuffs. So instead of throwing an entire breakroom bistro at you, we’d rather pay you more and let you do what you please with the money.
- Flexible office environment—it’s 2021 right? We’re in a hybrid model for the foreseeable future
- Get more access to clients than you would have at any other company or agency—this is where you really build your resume!
- Gain mentors who have “been there, done that” and want to help you build wicked awesome experience while having fun with your coworkers
- Culture and fit….it’s a big deal.
The Most Important Qualifications and Skills
If we’re being terribly honest, you won’t last long here if you don’t exhibit these qualities. But if you do have these qualities, you’ll love coming into work every day.
- Be an active participant with the rest of the team in developing new strategies and frameworks
- Have an opinion and feel compelled to contribute your perspective
- Itching to grow and learn new things (inside and outside of the office!)
- Keep up to date on the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in web technology and social media
Here’s what will REALLY make us pay attention to your résumé. Somehow, some way, show us that you have the following attributes.
- A passion for the marketing world, looking for hidden opportunities to move a client forward instead of just living in a binary world of 1s and 0s
- An ability to clearly communicate discovered insights for action
- Curious about venturing into new areas of digital marketing
- Ready and willing to take on new responsibilities, because you want to grow
Other Qualifications and Skills
The check-boxes are as follows…but if you don’t meet them all, don’t self eliminate yourself from our consideration. Instead, show us why you’re still qualified. We appreciate a gutsy, go-get-it attitude. Woo us.
- Previous work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- A strong desire to stay up to date with the latest trends, concepts, strategies and best practices in digital marketing