In this episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by the Managing Partner of Rogue Marketing James Loomstein, to talk about the principle of creating a Go-to-Market-Framework. He starts off by introducing Rogue and gives us a brief insight into what they are doing.
Next, they move on to discuss the following questions:
- Why companies need to think about marketing systems and not tactics
- Why it is important to focus on the attention of the consumer
- The methodology towards understanding the focus of your customer
- The market framework evolved by James.
- The go to market framework – with details
Check out the full podcast on SiteVisibility.co | Creating a Go-To-Market Framework with James Loomstein