In today’s era of modernization, consolidation and acquisition, it’s not a matter of if you’ll go through a transformation… but when.
For many marketers and product leaders, legal is a bad word. They're the people who handcuff you. Say no. And seemingly make your life just a little bit harder. But on this episode of While You Were Working, you'll hear from an attorney that's trying to minimize risks... and ones you might just be surprised by.
In episode 45, Rogue spoke with attorney and business transformation executive, Maureen Cushman. She has led transformation efforts at very large companies and shared insights that businesses of all sizes will want to consider. Tune in to hear why the human element is so critical to a successful transformation, how to avoid the all-too-common crisis of leadership and what even the biggest organizations would do differently if they had it to do over again.
On this episode you'll hear:
- 05:08 The most underrated component involved in transformation
- 08:17 How to keep people from "quitting without quitting"
- 09:28 Steps to avoid a crisis of leadership
- 12:25 Why you should dust off your resume -- it's not what you think!
- 14:40 Finding optimism in proactively aligning with new vision
- 20:45 How to avoid limiting transformation success and employee buy-in
- 22:25 What you should be paying attention to, but may not be...
Enjoy the episode //
Stay connected with Maureen on LinkedIn