James Loomstein, Managing Partner of Rogue Marketing joins the Echojunction podcast to talk about the marketing funnel. A very important piece of the marketing process is understanding the journey a customer takes to ultimately make the sale.
In the episode, they discuss:
- • James’s interesting career to date across marketing and advertising
- • The traditional AIDA marketing funnel
- • Whether it is possible to model the buyers journey today given the range of sources if info a buyer knows taps into
- • How the buyers journey has fundamentally changed in the past 10 years
- • The increasing complexity of the CMO role today versus given the fragmentation of media
- • Marketing education today and why the 4Ps are (wrongly) no longer a major focus
- • The balance between science and art in the marketing process
- • Why the consideration phase in the buyer journey is getting longer
- • Google’s Zero Moment of Truth and the minor moments within this process
- • Content strategy, channel strategy and marketing automation
- • The importance of strategy and execution to maximise the value of marketing technology
- • Buyer personas
….and much more.
Check out the full podcast episode over on Echojunction.com | The Marketing Funnel with James Loomstein