With more than 15 years of experience in digital strategy, strategic marketing, business analysis, and consumer insights, James is all about staying a step ahead of the digital marketing status quo and doing things altogether different.
An industry veteran with large brand and leading Omnicom agency experience, James set himself apart with strong digital acumen earning a reputation for delivering compelling digital experiences, actionable takeaways and customized digital efforts that engaged unique consumer bases.
James left the mega-agency world in 2010 to build his own digital strategy agency that would serve small and eventually mid-sized businesses and brands. As the agency grew, James seized the opportunity to merge with Rogue Marketing where he is a Managing Partner and helped the firm to be recognized as the 2016 Best Small Integrated Agency at the U.S Search Awards.
When not in front of a client, you can find James in the classroom instructing the next generation of marketers as an MBA adjunct professor at Southern Methodist University in the Cox School of Business – the institution where he earned his MBA in marketing and strategy.
Believing that being different is better than being better, James brings to clients and speaking engagements a unique combination of a strong academic foundation… that knows how to effectively apply those techniques with major and challenger brands… while also understanding how to own and operate a business.
James Loomstein Speaking Topics
- Why the consideration phase is your next marketing battleground
- Creating the right digital marketing roadmap for results
- B2B Benefits for Online Marketing
- How to easily find your audience (and eventually have them find you!)
- Creating a customer experience framework: Prioritizing audience over channel
- How creating a brand is like launching a music career
- Developing a dynamic marketing Amplification Model™