Digital Account Specialist
- Location – Dallas, Texas
- Job Type – Full-time
- Category – Marketing
Here’s the skinny:
- Account manager with major data-crunching, analytics skills
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Lead multiple accounts
- Maintain project deadlines and keep the team on task
- Work under the Sr. Director of Client Services
- Genuinely fun to work with and be around
This role fits into a team of strategists, writers, social media specialists, designers, and paid media managers.
We have found that the best employees bring multiple skills that all support a tentpole skill. In your case, you need to have a tentpole skill of account management, with supporting skills in analytics & reporting, and project management...along with anything else you’d like to add into your “special mix.”
You need to be flexible so that your talents can be utilized across a spectrum of clients. At Rogue Marketing, no one is cornered into one type of work...and no one says, “That’s not my job.”
Sound like you? Great. Let’s get into some bullet points:
- Communication — You’re the primary point of contact between the client and Rogue. Show us you’re awesome at it.
- Analytics — How’s the account doing, and how could it be better? Dive into Google Analytics and other systems to tell a story with data
- Project Management – You’re checking off tasks and syncing with all the right pros to get the right job done, on spec, on time, and on budget. You’ll need to document updated project details, client feedback, account activity/status, etc.; creates change orders (with cost estimates) when necessary. We use Asana. Experience in Asana is a plus.
- Education – Help the Rogue team see what’s going well and what’s falling short in order to optimize spend and focus. That including communicating campaign metrics and making recommendations to senior leadership.
Other Skills that Tend to Come Up – Editing/QA assistance, experience in WordPress, working knowledge of HTML/CSS, an eye for designing a presentation slide deck
Who You Are:
To be terribly honest, if the following bullets just aren’t you…then this isn’t going to work out. But if you do have these qualities, you’ll love coming into work every day:
- More than “self guided”: You have to teach us and our clients what needs to be done.
- Be an AWESOME co-worker.
- Be an active participant with the rest of the team in developing new strategies and frameworks
- NOT being OK with doing the same “thing”, over...and over...and over…no matter who the client is or what they do
- Itching to grow and learn new things (inside and outside of the office!)
- Someone who says, “Why? And why not?” Then finds answers to questions no one else knows they should be asking.
- Someone who has made a major dent in their career in 2 to 4 short-yet-effective years.
- Someone who either loves to cook, or loves to eat good food (it’s a culture thing here).
Who We Are:
Rogue is a digital marketing-strategy agency that helps growth-oriented companies fight against the “unexpected surprises” that come with major business initiatives. Rogue works with growth-oriented and challenger brands that have big outcomes they’re looking to achieve.
For over 10 years, many leading Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies have partnered with Rogue to help achieve their digital marketing initiatives and business outcomes. Rogue sits at the crossroads of business consultancy, technology, and marketing in order to build brands, amplify channels, and minimize risk.
Sound like fun? Then maybe it’s time to Go Rogue.
Why Working at Rogue Is Awesome:
You have more opportunity to get major experience at Rogue than you would at any corporate position...we know, because we used to be corporate people ourselves. We’ve built a company that gives more to employees than we take:
- Get more access to clients than you would have at any other company or agency—this is where you really build your resume!
- Competitive pay! Look, we’re small. We don’t have all the perks that become golden handcuffs. So instead of just throwing an entire breakroom bistro at you (don’t worry, we DO have a stocked break room), we’d rather pay you more and let you do what you please with the money.
- Flexible office environment—need to go to the dentist? Traffic sucks? Car problems? Want to let the dog out at lunch? We collaborate in the office 5 days a week, but we know life happens outside of it! You can take care of the things that come up, and still get your work done where and when you need.
- Gain mentors who have “been there, done that” and want to help you build wicked awesome experience while having fun with your coworkers.
If you feel like you would be a good fit for our Rogue team, please email a resume along with your salary history and requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can learn more about Rogue at https://gorogue.net/ and learn about how we think on our https://gorogue.net/roguethink/ section. Clever, right?
No phone calls or recruiters, please.