Rogue Marketing is a digital marketing strategy agency that helps growth-oriented businesses move further fasterTM. Rogue works with brands from across the nation that are looking to identify their audiences, amplify their marketing channels and minimize spending risk to help them achieve amplified performance faster. If you’re an experienced paid media pro looking to use your rogue powers for good, the Rogue Nation just might be the fast-paced, high-touch environment you’re looking for.
Rogue is looking for an experienced senior paid media manager and digital marketing professional. We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of paid media experience and a proven track record of success in developing and managing paid media campaigns across multiple search engines, platforms, and social channels.
The ideal paid media candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing, optimizing, and analyzing paid media campaigns and communicating the results and providing insight and recommendations to the Chief Marketing Strategist, content team, analyst, and client services teams.
- Create paid campaigns that align with the overall strategic objectives of the client
- Design and execute digital ad buys in line with the annual client budgets
- Identify proven platforms that match client outcomes to objectives and develop a strategic rationale for budget allocation
- Manage bidding and spends across multiple platforms for various ad mediums including PPC, display, programatic, native, social, influencer, etc.
- Onboard new digital marketing advertising platforms, connect API’s, and set up ad tracking through to conversion
- Analytic tracking setup & management with paid media accounts
- Provide keyword expansion strategies in preparation for current account restructures
- Implementation of automated bid rules
- Generate & provide both weekly & end of campaign reports that provide insights on performance & recommendations for next steps
- Analyze findings to identify opportunities to improve site conversions
- Provide thought leadership and optimization strategies for client success
- Work with creative team and developers to design and implement changes to the website to improve customer experience
- Minimum 2-5 years digital marketing experience (agency experience prefered)
- Strong research and analytics background (Google Adwords/Analytics certifications)
- Ability to analyze data and transform results into clear actionable recommendations (Google Analytics experience required)
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media, Finance, Economics, or similar
- Strong writing or economics background a plus
If you feel like you would be a good fit for our Rogue team, please email a resume along with your salary history and requirements. You can learn more about Rogue at http://gorogue.net/ and learn about how we think on our http://gorogue.net/roguethink/ section. Clever right?
No phone calls or recruiters, please.