Ideas are great and plans are important, but in the end, it’s their execution that matters. That’s where the leadership and management skills of a senior project manager comes in.
Rogue Marketing is looking to add to its Dallas team with an experienced and highly efficient project manager. The ideal candidate will have an ability to direct the day-to-day agency efforts that deliver value to the client while ensuring agency profitability.
As a senior project manager, you will assist the Rogue team in:
- Scheduling client-facing project plans
- Clarifying specific project requirements
- Coordinating resources and deliverables to assist in their on-time, high-quality execution
- Communicating client value and business outcome achievement through daily and/or weekly client communications
- Prioritizing deliverables and resource needs, assuring client expectations met
- Measuring project performance
- Establishing and maintaining third-party/vendor relationships
- Delivering ongoing process improvement and optimization opportunities
Rogue Marketing is a digital marketing strategy agency that helps growth-oriented businesses move further fasterTM. Rogue works with businesses across the nation that are looking to build their brands, amplify their marketing channels and minimize spending risk to help them achieve amplified performance faster.
If you’re an experienced digital marketing strategist pro looking to use your rogue powers for good, the Rogue Nation just might be the fast-paced, high-touch environment you’re looking for.
Rogue seeks a driven individual with:
- A strong technical/marketing background that can help teams navigate all requirements from kick-off to delivery
- A passion for details, and a can-do demeanor who is eager to solve business problems and continuously learn and grow
- An ability to communicate internally AND in a client-facing capacity
- An ability to see multiple steps ahead, helping the team avoid unnecessary surprises
- 2+ yrs of previous agency or client side experience required
A bunch of Rogue marketers and senior level talent. We offer competitive salary, health benefits, and the ability for you to be amazing at what you love to do.